As of November 9, 2023, the post-mortem confirmed that Nate Kuhlman died due to drowning.
Two GoFundMe campaigns have been set up to help the family with funeral expenses and other unforeseen costs arising from the tragic incident, and they have raised over $100,000.
Nate’s mother, Heather Kuhlman, wrote on Facebook that she flew to St. Lucia after her son was ‘in the arms of Jesus’ and that her faith was helping her and her family through the anguish.
Nate’s mother, Heather Kuhlman, wrote on Facebook last week that she was flying to St. Lucia after her son was “in the arms of Jesus.”
“Nate’s death took all of us by surprise and just took our breath away,” she wrote. “By God’s grace, we are ok. It’s so hard and painful, but we are walking each day one moment at a time.”
The specific details of the water skiing accident have not been disclosed, and details are limited at this time.
Ohio Man 'Nate Kuhlman' tragic waterskiing accident shatters Newlywed couple. The post-mortem confirmed that Nate Kuhlman died due to drowning. pic.twitter.com/uJQFRJZNaT— Housing information (@usaHousingInfo) November 9, 2023
Table of Contents
Details of Nate Kuhlman’s tragic water skiing accident revealed
The details of Nate Kuhlman’s tragic water skiing accident remain limited, but some information has been disclosed. Here are some details that have been revealed:
Nate Kuhlman, A newlywed from Ohio, lost his life in a tragic water-skiing accident during his honeymoon. He had recently tied the knot with Mariana Kuhlman on October 28th, and their honeymoon took a devastating turn.
- The accident occurred on October 31, 2023, just three days into Nate and Mariana Kuhlman’s honeymoon in St. Lucia.
- Nate Kuhlman died due to drowning, as confirmed by a post-mortem conducted on November 3, 2023.
- The specific details of the water skiing accident have not been disclosed.
- Nate’s mother, Heather Kuhlman, expressed her profound grief and deep appreciation for the support they have received on Facebook.
- Heather Kuhlman arrived in Saint Lucia six days ago, allowing her to offer a final prayer over her son’s body before an autopsy was conducted.
- Two GoFundMe campaigns have been set up for the family, which have raised over $100,000 to cover various expenses that Nate’s family has encountered during this devastating time, including last-minute plane tickets to Saint Lucia, immediate passport issuance, transportation, accommodations, meals, funeral arrangements, and any other unexpected expenses that may arise.
Although the details of the accident are limited, the information available suggests that Nate Kuhlman’s death was a tragic and unexpected event that has left his family and friends devastated. The support they have received through the GoFundMe campaigns and messages of sympathy has been a source of comfort during this difficult time.”